Monday, March 7, 2011

the man of our dreams

I want to meet a nice guy.
I don't want anyone with issues.
I don't want to love anyone that doesn't love me.
Because I know in my heart and everywhere else that there HAS to be someone for me out there. I can just imagine what he's like.
He'll snuggle with me and tell me I'm beautiful.
He'll play with my hair when we're sitting next to one another.
He'll laugh at my jokes and tell jokes to me that I'll laugh at.
He'll love my family and especially my mother.
He'll fit right in with the "Carlson Clan".
He'll be tall so I just "fit" into his hugs.
He'll know when I need to cry to him and when I just need to talk things out of my head.
He'll help me feel comfortable with myself.
He'll love all my cooking/baking/knitting.
He'll be a sports fan, but can take it or leave it.
He'll be one that fits in with "the guys" but also is comfortable around the gals.
He will treat me like a princess and respect me and open doors for me and love me.
Does this man in fact exist? I don't know.
All I can do about it now is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment