Monday, March 14, 2011

my Top 2 Most Emabarrassing moments

1: when I was maybe 12 or 13 i went to a water park with my aunt and cousin for a day of fun. My cousin is quite a bit younger than me and needed someone to ride with her. so i did. it was one of those rides that whips around really fast in all kinds of directs. well anyway, when we got to the front of the line the guy told me i could ride because I was pregnant. at the time i weighed no more that 145lbs and had size D breasts in a loose fit shirt.  after i told him i wasn't pregnant and that i was only 13 he apologized and let me on. but people watched me.. it was horrible had to be my most embarrassing moment yet.

2: The moment i told my best friend I was in love with him. He was having a bad day and asked why people in general liked him. I started out with a few things i like about him and he was ok with it, but when i told him there was more he was speechless. He was okay with it at first but after that he stopped textin me as much and we started to hang out even less than we were before which was hardly at all anyway. Its been 2 years and our relationship has almost recovered at one time but has dwindled down to basically nothing, he doesnt even respond to texts anymore. He broke my heart.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete